httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Fellows <lfell...@4lane.com>
Subject RE: FW: Apache 1.3.24 & mod_ssl
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:22:58 GMT
 When you state you can see the page when accessing it from the box
 itself, do you mean by using a url like 'https://localhost/'?  If this
 works locally, what are you using for a url from the box where it
 fails?  You can look at the access_log and error_log to see if apache
 is recognizing the connection attempt.  The error message you report
 seems vague, but I may be mistaken.  I am wondering if there is a name
 resolution problem from the other box.  Did you try using the IP
 address of the web server from the other box?