httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Fellows <lfell...@4lane.com>
Subject RE: mod_auth_ldap in conf returns syntax error
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:23:16 GMT
  OK.  The error message bothers me.  The backslash and forward slash
 between apache2 and modules may be normal for windows platforms.  I
 work with Unix machines and cannot comment knowingly on that.

  But the forward slash between mod_auth and ldap.dll(?). Is the path to
the dll actually %SERVERROOT%/modules/mod_auth/ldap.dll, or is the dll's
name mod_auth_ldap.dll?  If the latter, I would double check the
httpd.conf file.  The error message implies it is looking for a non-
existant file, which would be the case if the path is incorrect in
the LoadModule line.