httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nick De Decker" <n...@i-vision.be>
Subject General apache 1.3 config
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2002 00:45:07 GMT
Hello,

I have some little questions about the apache 1.3 config.
I want to setup several namebased virtualhosts (i just have 1 ip).
the documentroot of each virtualhost will be located in
/home/webusers/XXXX/httpdocs
where XXXX is the virtual domainname.
I will also have /home/webusers/XXXX/cgi-bin for every virtualhost.

Now my question is :  Can i specify the default options for every
virtualhost in just one place ? (AllowOverride and Options directives) Or do
i have to set them up in each virtualhost seperately with a <directory>
directive for each cgi-bin and httpdocs directory ?
Can't set somewhere options for the /home/webusers directory so that all
this virtualhosts inherite these settings ?

Any help is welcome...

Regards,
Nick