httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Igor Leturia" <I...@emun.com>
Subject RE: Problem with proxy in Apache 2.0.35 and Windows 2000 Server
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:48:45 GMT
  Hi!

  I found the answer to my problem. I was going to send a bug report,
but before doing so I looked in the bug database, and I saw that Pascal
Barbedor had the same problem. Cliff Woolley pointed out in a comment to
his bug report that he should also load the new mod_proxy_http.so,
mod_proxy_ftp.so and/or mod_proxy_connect.so modules. So I did, and it
worked!

  I just wanted to send this just in case someone had the same problem.
I would also like to point out that it would be interesting to note in
the 2.0 version changes that now those modules are necessary for proxy
functions.

  Thank you,

					Igor Leturia