httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tushar Swarnakar" <tush...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject Apache hangs up for more than 100 concurrent users.
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:51:15 GMT
Hi,
    I am using Apache 1.3.9 and configured for 150 users on Windows NT server. It works fine
with 100 or less than 100 concurrent users. But when more than 100 concurrent users are accessing
the Apache then it hangs up and does not response anymore.
   I don't know what to do. Please help me out.
Regards
Tushar

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.