httpd-users mailing list archives

From "RuneImp" <r...@imptech.net>
Subject Re: Hi to the Apache Community
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:36:50 GMT
I recommend installing Apache then MySQL then PHP then
phpMyAdmin (this is a life saver)
http://www.phpmyadmin.net

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eddie Castelli" <apache@EddieCastelli.com>
To: "Steve Leach" <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: Hi to the Apache Community

Dear Steve,

 --->>> Steve Leach / Dienstag 09.04.2002, 17:21:02
        Hi to the Apache Community

> Well I think that the oscommerce thing is multi-platform - but
> again, I have not heard of a package that installs them all unless
> it is part of a wider offering?

To make it simple: if I'm Installing the Apache v2, MySQL and PHP
individually - is it difficult? What do I have to watch out? If I'm
not mistaken the difficulties lies in adjusting the Modules to make
them work together?

--
best regards

Eddie