httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Moore-Oliva" <chatg...@mediapow.com>
Subject Apache mods in 2.0.35
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:37:04 GMT
I am a windows Active server library developer attempting to move to the
apache DSO system.  The only books I have been able to get my hands on are
mainly Perl books, (e.g. Writing Apache Modules for Perl and C) which I
found very devoid of examples for the C developer..  In addition, they are
written for 1.3 and I have only been able to make basic changes to make mods
work in the 2.0.35 version...

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me an example of a mod
in C for Apache 2.0.35 that would read in POST data and if you have a bit of
extra time show me how to make a database connection so MySQL (unless there
are people out there who think there's a much ebtter database for me to use
:)

Thanks, Joshua Moroe-Oliva