httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Florent Garcin" <cy...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: compiling error
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:05:47 GMT
here is the config.log:

---begin---
This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

configure:940: checking for chosen layout
configure:1717: checking host system type
configure:1738: checking target system type
configure:1756: checking build system type
configure:2339: checking for rm
configure:2376: checking for mawk
configure:2408: checking for gcc
configure:2521: checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 -pthread ) works
configure:2537: gcc -o
conftest -g -O2 -pthread -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_S
OURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE  conftest.c  required  required  required -lm -lcrypt
required -lnsl  -ldl 1>&5
gcc: required: No such file or directory
gcc: required: No such file or directory
gcc: required: No such file or directory
gcc: required: No such file or directory
configure: failed program was:

#line 2532 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"

main(){return(0);}
---end---

I see a lot of files missing. Which one from which package? I don't know.
Any help?