httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Hillebrand" <m...@medmarket.com>
Subject RE: frontpage extensions and 1.3.24
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2002 01:24:09 GMT
Yeah! What Frank said!

Heh, sorry. I actually haven't used Front Page at all. My boss wanted me
to look into it, and I know that I can't get the server extensions for
Apache/Win2k.

I see no need to taint a web site with Front Page that already uses PHP
and MySQL throughout.

So if absolutey necessary, I could either move from WAMP to LAMP or from
WAMP to WIMP, but who the heck wants to use IIS?

Matt