httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel G" <t...@ct5.com>
Subject RE: FTP WITH APACHE
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 18:47:21 GMT
I agree with Daniel for the most part - being somewhat of a beginner, I
have often felt abused :( Then I read the URL John suggested before.

Besides, that made my day "No, I dont know of RTFM, beginner with all of
this... Any ideas where I can read up on it, or if you could explain
that would be great.." You have to admit, not the response you expected.

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#BEFORE

something some people actually go by...