httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Octavian Rasnita" <orasn...@home.ro>
Subject Stranger!! Re: Bug in Apache 2?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 05:41:24 GMT
Hi,

I have the following headers for Apache 2 and Apache 1.33 but I don't
understand them.
I've put them here below.

The strange problem is that the counters work with any problem in Apache 2
if I use:

http://localhost/index.shtml

But they don't work at all if I use:

http://localhost/

Do you think I could do something to make Apache think that both addresses
are the same thing?

It seems that the problem is not with the cache settings.

Here are the headers, but I don't know if they are very important for
solving this problem. Or they are?

With Apache 2:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 04:53:59 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.35 (Win32)
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Last modified: Saturday, 27-Apr- 2002 07:08:46 E. Europe Daylight Time <BR>
Current time:Tuesday, 30-Apr-2002 07:53 :59 E. Europe Daylight Time <br>
Test virtualhost:Test 1<br> <br>

With Apache 1.33:

Server: Apache/1.3.20 (Win32)
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Last modified: Saturday, 27-Apr- 2002 07:08:46 E. Europe Daylight Time <BR>
Current time:Tuesday, 30-Apr-2002 07:56 :54 E. Europe Daylight Time <br>
Test virtualhost:Test 1<br> <br>
0

Teddy,
orasnita@home.ro