httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lewis Watson" <li...@visionsix.com>
Subject suexec and 1.3.22
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2002 23:10:24 GMT
I am trying to enable suexec for virtual hosts and its griping about thr
docroot in the logs. I am kinda loss here as to what I need to change
public_html too in the suexec.h file to recompile it. A few brief notes....
I have non-domain users that have their personal websites at
http://www.domain.com/~username . Then I have virtual hosts that are each ip
based virtual hosts. These are the ones that I need suexec working with. The
path for them is /home/www/all_users_directories_like_user1_user2_here. What
do I need to do in the suexec config file to make it work? Thanks!!

Lewis Watson