httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Julian Grunnell" <jgrunn...@firstnet.net.uk>
Subject RE: Apache, php, mysql OpenSSL mod_ssl and DSO support and mod_perl
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 07:35:20 GMT
Yes - I have done this on my Sun Solaris servers - after plenty of trial and
error.

I installed in this order:
	mysql
	apache - preliminary build to create target directory
	php4
	openssl
	modssl

Change to apache directory and:
	make
	make certificate
	make install

#!/bin/sh
##
##  config.status -- APACI auto-generated configuration restore script
##
##  Use this shell script to re-run the APACI configure script for
##  restoring your configuration. Additional parameters can be supplied.
##

LDFLAGS="-R/usr/local/lib" \
SSL_BASE="/local/openssl-0.9.6c" \
./configure \