httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Wolfgarten" <sebastian.wolfgar...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Apache2 and PHP
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2002 15:40:02 GMT
Hi,

well I'm trying to compile php on apache 2.0.x for
about a week now :-)

Anyway to compile it you need at least the latest
cvs snapshots of both of them (cvs.apache.org
and snaps.php.net or cvs.php.net) and recent
version of libtool, autoconf and automake.
You need to configure php with the --with-apxs2
option for sure. The problem now is as I have
mentioned in a bugreport you can find at
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=16475&thanks=4
apache crashed immediately after being started
when having php4 module loaded (without any
message in any logfile)...

Bye,
Sebastian