httpd-users mailing list archives

From "John Burnley" <JBurn...@ifmc.org>
Subject Segmentation fault 11 error - rookie needs help
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:09:54 GMT
My apologies in advance if this is an easy/known issue, but I'm new to the Apache world and
really need some help.  We have installed Apache 1.3.22 and are trying to communicate with
Tomcat 4.0.3 (to serve up Java pages, etc.).  We are trying to use the warp connector to forward
the requests over.  I've noticed that when ever we try to get to the examples application
(provided with Tomcat) we get the following error in the error_log file under the <Apache
Home>/logs directory:

[Wed Mar 27 13:49:21 2002] [notice] child pid 514 exit signal Segmentation fault  (11)

Has anyone seen this before and can you offer any suggestions on how to correct it?  We are
running a Linux 2.2.15 system.

Thanks in advance.

John