httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vicki Brown <...@cfcl.com>
Subject Re: REQUEST_URI is empty if URL data is not encoded?
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2002 01:25:22 GMT
At 14:26 -0800 3/14/02, Vicki Brown wrote:
>I've run into an apparent oddity between REQUEST_URI environment variable and
>the data in my URLs.

I think this variable is being removed by some "overly conservative" code
that runs between the server and my code.

I think I can solve the problem at my end and Apache is not involved.
--
- Vicki

Vicki Brown     ZZZ                  Journeyman Sourceror:
P.O. Box 1269      zz  |\     _,,,---,,_        Scripts & Philtres
San Bruno, CA       zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     Perl, Unix, MacOS
94066     USA         |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-'
mailto:vlb@cfcl.com  '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)  http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb