httpd-users mailing list archives

From Meph Istopheles <m...@Aeon-AL.Com>
Subject Is someone using my server as a proxy...?
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:10:40 GMT
  Hey,

  I'm confused.  This is the second entry I've found in my access
log talling me that someone's requested Yahoo via my server.
Google only leads me to suspect it's proxy related, but that
sounds really silly to me, as I can't imagine why someone would
choose an arbitrary server as a proxy.

  Here's what's in the log:

210.196.136.172 - - [17/Mar/2002:07:52:24 -0800] "GET
http://www.yahoo.com/ HTTP/1.1" 200 1960

  What, exactly, is this about?

  Meph

--
  How many Zen Buddhist does it take to change a light bulb?
  Two.  One to change it and one not to change it.