httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Reppucci <...@logsoft.com>
Subject Re: Conditional logging
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:56:36 GMT

Two problems I see right off the bat:

$IP_ADRESS -- Is this misspelled? Should be $IP_ADDRESS?

Bigger issue: AFAIK, there isn't any capablity for
shell-like variable interpolation in the apache config
file.  Not sure where you're setting up $IP_ADRESS [sic],
but I don't believe there's any built in capabilities
for this to get expanded into whatever value you've set.

(Though, I've often wished for something like that...closest
I can think of are <Perl> sections for a mod_perl enabled
build.)

<Steve>

--
Steve Reppucci                                       sgr@logsoft.com |