httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Neal <jr...@ece.pdx.edu>
Subject Re: I can't get mod_auth_pam to work
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 02:16:27 GMT
> My mod_auth_pam experience is limited to Linux.  Here are the things
> that I would check on a RedHat 7.2 box:

Hmm, reading on the web some more, I think my problem is that the
mod_auth_pam apache module is not compatible with Solaris's version of
PAM. (Apparently there are inconsistencies between Solaris's
implementation and the "Linux" PAM.)

Can anyone confirm this guess? Can anyone recommend an apache module that
does PAM authentication that they know is compatible with Solaris's PAM
implementation?