httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Tseglin" <tsegli...@neu.edu>
Subject CGI ERROR
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:40:00 GMT

Since I installed and configured Apache on XP my CGI Scripts do not work.
I tried everything. I dowloaded ActivePerl to c:\Perl    in my CGI scirpts
I included the path #!C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe

In my .httpd i use:
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "c:/INTERNET/home/localhost/cgi/"
    ScriptAlias /cgi/ "c:/INTERNET/home/localhost/cgi/"

and c:/INTERNET/home/localhost/cgi/ is where i keep my cgi bin
when i run CGI file from DOS prompt its just fine.

Please help me or give some advice what might be wrong !!