httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: Caching using Apache
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:24:52 GMT

i couldnt find any relevant information on the link you sent me :)
Saqib Ali
=======================
http://davtest.seagate.com/b2 -> my daily BLOG

                    Martin

                    Haase-Thomas         To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                    <mht@meome-ag        cc:

                    .de>                 Subject:     Re: Caching using Apache

                    03/19/2002

                    12:03 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

http://www.cpan.org/modules/ :)

Saqib.N.Ali@seagate.com wrote:

>Hi,
>Is there any good documentation on implementing a caching device using
>Apache? Any links/urls?
>
>Thanks
>Saqib Ali

                   http://www.meome.de
Martin Haase-Thomas         |       Tel.: 030 43730-558
meOme AG                    |       Fax.: 030 43730-555
Software Development        |           mht@meome-ag.de