httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David Knox" <david.k...@iona.com>
Subject 1.3.24 build problem
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:00:18 GMT
Hi,
Platform - Solaris 8
Compiler- gcc 3.0.3

I'm getting "unknown opcode" errors from the assembler (as) on ".subsection"
and ".previous". I haven't had much recent experience with assemblers and am
a bit confused. The only thing I saw was gcc is configured
with --with-as=/usr/local/bin/as and my configuration is /usr/ccs/bin/as.
I'm not convinced that the configuration is a problem. I've tried to coax
"as" to give me version information with no luck. And, I looked around the
SunFreeware site and GNU for a new "as" with no luck.
I'm wondering if anyone has seen this before and could give me a clue about
what's going on.

thanks in advance,
--dk