httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bryan Henry" <bryan.he...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject RE: urgent help
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:15:02 GMT
Try
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/mod_jk-howto.html
What is mod_jk?
mod_jk is a replacement to the elderly mod_jserv. It is a completely new
Tomcat-Apache plug-in that handles the communication between Tomcat and
Apache.

-----Original Message-----
From: Junxiao Gu [mailto:gu@fileants.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 10:07 AM
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: urgent help

Hi,

    I encountered a problem when I want to upgrade from Apache 1.3.12 to
Apache 1.3.23, in the former version , there is a dll file named
ApacheModuleJServ.dll in the modules to help Apache and tomcat
communication, but in the new version, I cannot find it, how to connect
apache and tomcat in this case to enable JSP/servlet functions? Thank you in
advance.

Gu