httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Noor Dawod" <n...@comrax.com>
Subject Fixed: Apache 1.3.23 + mod_ssl dies on server-status
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 04:58:41 GMT
Hi,

Just to update you that I've found the source of problem in my case.
Since I've compiled all modules as DSO (except for core and so of course),
upon install, make installed those in a different location than expected.
This caused httpd to mistakenly use older *.so libraries, which caused all
the havoc.

Although I'm surprised that even then the hosted websites continued to work
with no particular problem, until of course I want to see the server-status
page or use the HTTPS protocol.

This was my mistake... all the best.

Noor