httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pravinkumar_Shivakumar <Pravinkumar_Shivaku...@Satyam.com>
Subject BindAddress vs Listen...
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:14:30 GMT
Hi all,

1. If I have both BindAddress and Listen Directive on my httpd.conf, which
would take effect? Does one override the other?
2. If I have a Listen directive like "Listen 8000", do i need to specify the
port in the Virtual Host directive like "<VirtualHost x.x.x.x:8000>" ?

Thanking you all in advance,
Pravin Kumar S

is appreciated.