httpd-users mailing list archives

From "NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI)" <sn4...@sbc.com>
Subject FrontPage Client Connection problems...
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 19:35:17 GMT
	I am running Apache 1.3.23 with mod_ssl, and Mod_frontpage.  I
connect fine to a 'public' site on the webserver with the FrontPage client,
but when I try to connect to a 'secured' site on the same server FrontPage
has problems.  FrontPage gives me the certificate prompt, but when I hit Yes
to accept FP just hangs.  Occasionally, FP will go in, but it normally
hangs.  Any ideas?  I can get to the 'secured' site fine with a web browser,
and have successfully connected with FP, so I know the extensions are
installed and working properly.  Thanks.

Scott Nipp
Systems Analyst
SBC Long Distance
(214) 858-1289