httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ilya Sterin" <iste...@hotmail.com>
Subject Executing scripts with no extension
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:05:38 GMT
I have a few mod_perl scripts that have no exception.  When I try to
execute, the message says that it doesn't have the authority to display dir
content, so evedently it's trying to display the actual content dir and not
the file.  So

www.somesite.com/cgi-bin/script

Is trying to display the script content dir (I think) and not run the file?
The ScriptAliasMatch is matching against (.*), so that I believe is fine.

Any ideas?

Thansk a lot.

Ilya