httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ilya Sterin" <iste...@hotmail.com>
Subject Home directory cgi-bin
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:35:36 GMT
I've tried to find it in the book and on the web, but maybe I'm searching
wrong:-)

I've set up my apache 1.3 on linux 2.4.18 (custom build system 686) to
direct ~username/ to the /home/username/htdocs dir and that works fine, but
now I'm trying to enable cgi-bin there as well.  Can someone direct me in
the right direction.  Just simply inserting cgi-bin in
/home/username/htdocs/cgi-bin doesn't execute any scripts, nor does it in
just the htdocs dir.  Not sure how to do that for these directories.  If you
can either let me know how that can be accomplished or point me to the right
documentation, I'd really appreciate it:-)

Ilya