httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: i want to chat with joshua now
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:02:40 GMT
> From: amit khatri [mailto:amitjkhatri@hotmail.com]

> joshua i want to chat with u right now please tell me in which
> chat room r u
> now,or else msn or else yahoo chat

I'm sorry, but this has gone too far.  I gave you in a private email
specific instructions on how to do this, including a sample command to type
at the unix prompt.  I understand that those instructions might be over your
head.  That is completely understandable for someone new to apache/unix.
But I'm not going to take you step-by-step through the process of making an
insecure web server.  If someone else wants to do that, be my guest.

My real, honest advice to you: hire yourself a decent unix security
consultant.  (No, I don't qualify.)

Good luck.

Joshua.