httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lazor, Ed" <ELa...@providence.org>
Subject RE: FrontPage 2002/Apache/PHP
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:04:28 GMT
Are you Frontpage's HTML edit mode when inserting PHP code?  If you're in
standard gui editor mode, entering characters like <? will be converted to
their HTML equivelant and not get processed correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI) [mailto:sn4265@sbc.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 9:08 AM
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: FrontPage 2002/Apache/PHP

	I am having a problem with PHP on a server.  I have generated a VERY
basic PHP page that simply echoes text to the browser.  This works fine.  I
am trying to embed PHP into an HTML page generated in MicroSucks FrontPage
2002.  I am not having any luck getting the PHP to work embedded in a page
in this manner.  I have tried all 4 different PHP tag styles in FrontPage,
but nothing seems to work.  Am I missing something?
	I have scoured the news group archives, and the PHP homepage without
any luck.  Hopefully one of you bright individuals will be able to lead me
into the light.  Thanks.

Scott Nipp
Systems Analyst
SBC Long Distance
(214) 858-1289

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you very
much.