httpd-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Coffey <gcof...@wmotion.com>
Subject Re: Virtual host on Mac?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:07:36 GMT
On 3/12/02 7:16 PM, "Print" <printmodel@rogers.com> wrote:

> If doing this thru Apache do I add the second domain name to the httpd.conf
> file, if so its invisible on my mac, and I don't know how to use the
> terminal yet?

In the finder, choose "Go To Folder..." from the "Go" menu. You'll get a
sheet in your frontmost finder window. Enter "/etc/httpd" and hit "OK". The
finder window will now display this "invisible" folder's contents.

To edit it, you'll need to either log in as root or use an application that
can do authentication (like BBEdit 6.5).

Hope this helps!

Geoff