httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Cousineau <cousi...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: Seeks wisdom
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 15:05:27 GMT

> What are the specs of your server?  Does it handle 1024 nicely?

Well...  We had been running for several months on a 2xCPU system w/ 4GB
memory, which was overkill but was what we had available at the time.
Recently we swapped that system out for a Netra T1 (1xCPU, 1GB RAM) and so
far things have continued to run smoothly.

We've typically maintained ~300-400 simultaneous users so we haven't reached
that upper limit yet.  Will let you know how it handles 1024 when we get
there. :-)

Jeff

Jeff

--