httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Cain, Greg {Quaker}" <Greg_C...@quakeroats.com>
Subject Too many apache servers
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 22:52:09 GMT
I am running Apache version 1.3.22 and Coldfusion 5.0 on a HP server running
11.0 of the operating system.  The initial startup of apache starts 5
servers.  As the day goes on, as many as 12 servers may be running at once.
They never seem to die.  I have to stop and restart Apache at least once a
day or else the Apache servers will take over the entire system.

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged
or confidential information.  If you have received it in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the
E-Mail by you is prohibited.