httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lawrence, Sean" <slawre...@seveninteractive.com>
Subject Parked domains
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:06:54 GMT
This is a personal question.

I have a virtually hosted site through a vendor with 200 mb od space.  I am
only use a bout a third of it and want to add a domain to my account.  Now
they say they can park my domain on my current account but that will cause
the second domain to simply recapitualate the original site.  So what I am
wondering is this, is there a way to setup an htaccess file that will
redirect and root all requests for the second domain to a sub-directory of
the original?

Thanks,

Sean