httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dror Braznitzki <Dro...@yellowpages.co.il>
Subject unique visitors tracking
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 13:55:18 GMT
Hi All,

I am looking for an easy way to know how many unique visitors arrives to my
site.
What I need is a module that "bakes" a unique cookie (if there isn't any
cookie yet) and record it into the Apache log file,
and from now on, Apache will log the same cookie, on every visit of that
user.

Is there such a module available? any other ideas?
Thanks a lot,
Dror

the system manager.

www.yellowpages.co.il