httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian Quinn <br...@azfms.com>
Subject CSS
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:19:20 GMT
i hope this isn't off topic, i haven't seen any posts asking this questions.

I needed to convert a PDF (don't have the original document) file into a
word or HTML file to put on our site so people didn't need to have acrobat
installed.  The only program i could find to do this made a whole directory
of files and the main one was .css.  Is there something that i need to
change in Apache to allow these Style Sheets to be displayed?

Thanks

Brian