httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Reischer <...@engr.de.psu.edu>
Subject Performance tweaks
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:47:58 GMT
Does anybody know of a way to always allow connections from a given domain
or subnet, thereby bypassing (or sidestepping) the MaxClients
directive?  My problem is, my web server is hit with a lot of requests and
fills up frequently, but I want to somehow give clients in my local domain
a higher priority and either always serve them first or refuse remote
connections before refusing connections from the local domain.

Thanks in advance.

Eric Reischer                                 emr@engr.de.psu.edu
"I'd rather fail at something I enjoy than
succeed at something I don't."            -- George Burns