httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian Quinn <br...@azfms.com>
Subject RE: Configuring Apache Virtual Hosts
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 04:39:31 GMT
you need to do a restart, i usually do a

/path/to/apache/bin/apachectl restart
or you can replace restart with STOP or START

if you want to test your config files without stoping your server to a

/path/to/apache/httpd -t

i always do this so i can make all my changes and make sure it will work
with minimal downtime.

Brian