httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Irmund Thum" <it...@it97.dyn.dhs.org>
Subject Re: how to set mod_proxy for one VH only?
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2002 06:31:59 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Artiom Morozov wrote:
>

>>Joshua,
>>
>>	Yes, i'm sure they are correct. Finally i figured out the
>>reason - i have to load proxy_http_module along with proxy_module...
>>Uh, a trivial thing for progammer but is there a doc for users? ;-)))
>>

> Ahhh... Are you using 2.0?  The docs for the proxy are weak in 2.0.
>
> Joshua.

I'd be interested if your config.nice looks something like that and how it works.

Do you use rewrite rules, headers and expires?

"--enable-rewrite" \
"--enable-proxy" \
"--enable-proxy-connect" \
"--enable-proxy-ftp" \
"--enable-proxy-http" \
"--enable-expires" \
"--enable-headers" \
"--enable-ssl" \
"--with-ssl=../openssl-0.9.6c/" \
"$@"

regarding your original question - mod_proxy for 1 VH - you should make
a VH for the general part and the proxy module as container into the
adequate VH...
--
_ ___
|  |  Irmund    Thum