httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <bao.ruix...@atbusiness.com>
Subject Re: Forbidden
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:00:35 GMT
I am not sure if the guest account is used by the web or not. While waiting for
others' comments, you might give a search on the Internet to find out what is
the user's name in WinXP environment for Apache.

Good luck

Bao

--
BAO RuiXian, PROGRAMMER, Technologies Team,  Project Services Group
AtBusiness Communications Corp., Kaapeliaukio 1, FIN-00180 Helsinki