httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <bao.ruix...@atbusiness.com>
Subject Re: Forbidden
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:33:07 GMT
I never used WinXP, but it is very natural to assign the web users a very low
priority, so that the damage can be a minimum in case your server is targeted by
some hackers.

Bao

--
BAO RuiXian, PROGRAMMER, Technologies Team,  Project Services Group
AtBusiness Communications Corp., Kaapeliaukio 1, FIN-00180 Helsinki