httpd-users mailing list archives

From infotechsys <infotech...@pivot.net>
Subject TO add "AddType or not.
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:51:46 GMT
Hi,
First I'll show my tree structure so that you can see what
I'm trying to do. Top of the tree is /usr/local/www/system-name.
Under system-name I have subdirectories like images, customer, inventory.
The images directory holds all the images for that system and they
are gif file format. When  I put this piece of code in my cgi script,
an "AddType images/gif gif"in httpd.conf. I didn't think I
have to because that mime type is in mime.type.
The error I'm getting is below. Am I looking in the wrong place
to solve this problem?
[error] (8)Exec format error: exec of
/usr/local/www/system-name/images/bg.gif failed
[Wed Mar 20 12:03:51 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: /usr/local/www/system-name/images/bg.gif
Thanks.
Wayne