httpd-users mailing list archives

From Roger Williams <ro...@roger.jp>
Subject ErrorDirective and META-REFRESH
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2002 04:02:36 GMT
I am running apache 1.3.23 (w/FP PHP 4.1.2 and suexec) on freebsd 4.5
STABLE.  I have an ErrorDirective pointing to a page with a META-REFRESH
to lets say http://xyz.com,  this works fine in Netscape.  I go in IE
and for some reason, it will work once and then not again, I get a 404
Error.  Even stranger, once I have gone and "triggered" it so it will
not come up again (404 error), not even other computers can go to it and
get it to work..not even once. This is of course only in IE, Netscape
works through out all these macanations.
  If i put another Directive destination file in httpd.conf, restart, go
back change back to the original refresh page as the Directive,
restart...the whole process starts again.

Any Ideas???????

Roger