httpd-users mailing list archives

From Erwien Samantha Y <erwiensaman...@netscape.net>
Subject Re: SSL
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 01:47:15 GMT
Ok .., let start from simple question first ..

Can we user 1 certificate license for handle many FQDN ?

the example,

I have FQDN secure.domain.com that have already the license certificate.
can use the same certificate for all mu FQDN like a.domain.com ,
b.domain.com etc.

sn4265@sbc.com wrote:

>    Sounds to me like you are running 'beta.mydomain.com' as a Virtual
>Host, and 'secure.mydomain.com' as the primary site.  My guess would be that
>you accidentally included the directives for 'beta' in the SSL section of
>the httpd.conf file.  Just a guess though.  I might, let me stress MIGHT, be
>able to figure it out for sure by looking at your httpd.conf file.

-==  HonesT Is The BesT PoLicY ==-