httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: advertisment pop up windows in apache
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:41:10 GMT

Charles,

One thing that you might be able to do is set it up so it
will be done on the log in.  I am not an Apache expert,but
if you have it set so that when X logs in they get the
banner.  If Y logs in they do not get it.  Not sure also if
you can do that specificly in Apache, it might be needed
from a different source.

I am just guessing..  Maybe someone with more background
will jump in here.