httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject RE: How to setup a subdomain
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:02:54 GMT

I have been following the thread most of the morning.  I am kind of
confused on this one?  Why should his ISP do that for him?  If he
has a domain that he is hosting, what does his ISP have to do with
it??  The idea of hosting your own web server is so you can make the
changes to it that you need.  So if (having the ISP) do everything like
that, why not just have them host it as well???

Also how is his ISP going to host something that he is already doing?

This does not make sense??