httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@rawbyte.com>
Subject Re: 1,324
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:30:47 GMT

In the past the installer would keep your httpd.conf file and any documents
you may have added to the htdoc directory,
no idea about the current one.
In any case, the things that you need to backup are

c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\  (if you added any documents there)
c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\conf

Daniel