httpd-users mailing list archives

From Artiom Morozov <art...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: Adding / Rewriting HTTP headers on the fly
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:56:32 GMT
Hello,

	While Host header is out of HTTP1.0 standard (afair), it's
being used by browsers supporting only HTTP1.0. So far you probably
should not care about protocol version. Even if above is not true, you
can set one virtual host per IP. Even if previous is also not true ;-)
- you can get rid of virtual hosts and use mod_rewrite for selecting
proper DocumentRoot using Alias'es.