httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mazz Golf <mazzg...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to get the <Location> pattern
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:29:17 GMT
I have a module that I define within a <Location> tag
in httpd.conf:

<Location /mydir>
  SetHandler myhandler
</Location>

I can't seem to find an API that will allow my module
to get that string that I define this Location for
("/mydir").  I was going to use the request_rec->uri
or unparsed_uri and just do some string manipulation,
but I want to avoid the performance hit associated
with string manipulation.  I was hoping there was a
simple API or field in one of the Apache structures
that will return me the actual string used to define
the Location.

In the example above, I need an API that returns the
six character string "/mydir", regardless of the URI
that requested it (be it /mydir/mypages/index.html or
whatever).

Any help is much appreciated.

John