httpd-users mailing list archives

From "M.v.Buytene" <mart...@sigterm.nl>
Subject Re: formmail.pl and redirection
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:05:09 GMT
I think he means they host a LOT of virtual sites and want to redirect all
the customers formmail.pl's to one secure that resides on a single server.

If he follows your guidelines (thanx anyways) he would have to yank in a
LOT of sites :)
I also posted something about this subject... he already rewrites urls to
a hashed dir on the disc, and now we only want to rewite the formmail.pl's
to another server...

Thanx in advance,

--

  E: martijn@sigterm.nl URL:http://www.sigterm.nl